CEDAMIA (derived from Climate Emergency Declaration and Mobilisation In Action) campaigns for a Climate Emergency Declaration at all levels of government. We also campaign for state/territory governments to ban new climate-damaging projects via the No More Bad Investments (NMBI) campaigns, and for local councils to implement Climate Emergency plans.
Key partnership on the local government campaign
CACE – Council Action in the Climate Emergency is establishing and supporting campaigns across Australia to get Local Governments to declare a climate emergency.
- kayak4earth – Steve Posselt: Jan-Feb 2017 kayak trek collecting thousands of Climate Emergency Declaration petition signatures
- Climate Emergency Declaration website – Mik Aidt: the Climate Emergency Declaration campaign
- Environmental Justice Australia and RSTI: the model No More Bad Investments (NMBI) legislation
- Conservation SA: Climate Emergency Declaration petition and the Nov 217 SA NMBI public forum
- Environment Victoria: the Victorian No More Bad Investments (NMBI) petition
- BZE – Beyond Zero Emissions radio program and forum event: Discussion of No More Bad Investments (NMBI) Model Act
- Friends of the Earth (FoE): Forum including a talk on No More Bad Investments (NMBI) Act and campaign
- Australian Forests and Climate Alliance (AFCA): the NSW No More Bad Investments (NMBI) petition
- Wilderness SA – the SA and Offshore NMBI petitions
Contact us at email@example.com or, if you prefer, use the contact form below.
Any information on this website that is deemed to be election material is authorised by Margaret Hender, cedamia, 111 Franklin St, Adelaide, SA 5000