CEDAMIA (derived from Climate Emergency Declaration and Mobilisation In Action) campaigns for a Climate Emergency Declaration at all levels of government. We also campaign for state/territory governments to ban new climate-damaging projects via the No More Bad Investments (NMBI) campaigns, and for local councils to implement Climate Emergency plans.
- CACE – Community Action for the Climate Emergency: Darebin City Council and other local government campaigns
- kayak4earth – Steve Posselt: Jan-Feb 2017 kayak trek collecting thousands of Climate Emergency Declaration petition signatures
- Climate Emergency Declaration website – Mik Aidt: the Climate Emergency Declaration campaign
- Environmental Justice Australia and RSTI: the model No More Bad Investments (NMBI) legislation
- Conservation SA: Climate Emergency Declaration petition and the Nov 217 SA NMBI public forum
- Environment Victoria: the Victorian No More Bad Investments (NMBI) petition
- BZE – Beyond Zero Emissions radio program and forum event: Discussion of No More Bad Investments (NMBI) Model Act
- Friends of the Earth (FoE): Forum including a talk on No More Bad Investments (NMBI) Act and campaign
- Australian Forests and Climate Alliance (AFCA): the NSW No More Bad Investments (NMBI) petition
- Wilderness SA – the SA and Offshore NMBI petitions
Contact us at email@example.com or, if you prefer, use the contact form below.